VSI Crushers are unique due to its crushing process. Whereas most other types of crusher use metallic parts to crush, VSI uses the rock fed into the machine to crush itself. This crushing process produces the best shaped aggregates. The high velocity impact crushing achieved in VSI improves the shape of stone, reducing product moisture and thus easing the screening operations. With rock-on-rock crushing action there is advantage of cost savings, durability and unmatched performance in variety of crushing tasks.
VSI Crusher gives the lowest possible total cost per ton by improving energy, reducing wear rates and lengthening intervals between servicing. VSI Crushers are excellent for 2nd and 3rd stage reduction and can be operated in diverse crushing operations.
THE ROCK-ON-ROCK CRUSHING IN VSI CRUSHERS OFFERS PRECISE PRODUCT GRADING CONTROL BY OPTIMIZING THE FOLLOWING VARIABLES:
• Variation of rotor speed
• Choice of crushing chamber cavity
• Selection of different diameter rotors
RULLITECH ENGINEERS, VSI CRUSHER HAS FOLLOWING FEATURES:
• Competitive capital cost, compared with other crushing equipments.
• Low Service and Maintenance requirement.
• Minimum wear cost.
• Quick and easy installation.
• Precise control for product grading
• Production of cubical shaped material.